UPDATED: More features added to my.sc.edu, Self Service Carolina
With students now in Columbia for the fall semester, OneCarolina staff are putting the finishing touches on new functionality for my.sc.edu and Self Service Carolina to accommodate the influx of new users.
The bottom line remains: student functionality that once resided in VIP is being moved to my.sc.edu and Self Service Carolina. In fact, many of the commonly used features have already made the switch.
Among the additions:
- Carolina Cash can now be added to a CarolinaCard account using Self Service Carolina. Users should sign in to Self Service Carolina, select Account Information, and then click on Optional Fees. Carolina Cash is accepted at the University Bookstore, over 125 campus vending machines, and can be used to pay for meals, print services, and concession stands at Williams-Brice Stadium.
- Students, faculty, and staff can now manage their parking information – which includes paying tickets – online by visiting my.sc.edu and clicking on the parking link.
- Emergency notification information, which includes the Carolina Alert system, can be managed by visiting my.sc.edu and clicking on the appropriate link.
- Students, faculty, and staff now have the option to purchase software through University Technology Services by visiting my.sc.edu.
- Students can also view their mailbox number by visiting my.sc.edu.