All postdoctoral scholars will give poster presentations at Discover USC 2017.
- Please plan to stay for your entire presentation session.
- As the event date approaches, you will receive your location information via email, and will be able to look it up on this site, in the “Find a Presenter” section (this section will be available by mid-April).
Content of postdoctoral scholar poster presentations is up to the presenter.
- If you plan to present the same poster at another conference, you may complete your poster to the specifications required by the other conference, as long as they do not conflict with the size constraints below.
- The minimum size for posters is two feet by three feet (oriented horizontally or vertically), and the recommended poster size is four feet high by by 3.5 feet wide. The maximum acceptable size is four feet by four feet, but the edges will curl around the display board if your poster is four feet wide.
- We recommend having posters printed at USC Printing Services on vinyl, rather than paper.
- To assist with hanging posters, four t-pins will be provided at each poster presentation space.
On presentation day, the Exhibit hall will open 30 minutes prior to the beginning of your session and displays must be up by the start time. All materials must be removed immediately after the session. If you will not be present, you must make arrangements for removal. Any items left will be thrown away.