The Communicators Network is designed to support campus communicators. The group gathers
regularly for educational programming, updates about university marketing and communications
efforts, and to interact and exchange ideas with one another.
Network and Build Professional Skills
The Communicators Network:
- Helps build a strong, distinctive brand for the University of South Carolina
- Provides a critical venue for sharing up-to-date information about university branding, integrated marketing and communications initiatives
- Offers valuable presentations and contemporary speakers on topics critical to communicators, including the importance of brand strategies, marketing communications planning, social media trends, web standards and public relations
- Assists in the dissemination of consistent marketing messages to target audiences
- Provides an opportunity for collaborative sharing of successful ideas, resources, best practices and communication strategies
Attend an Upcoming Meeting
Meetings are held bimonthly on Tuesdays throughout the year from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
in the Hollings Library Program Room. To access the library, enter through the main level of the Thomas Cooper Library.
2017-2018 Meeting Schedule
- November 14, 2017
- January 16, 2018
- March 13, 2018
- May 22, 2018