Customize a Meal Plan
Select the number of meal swipes you would like per week:
- Gamecock 21: 21 meal swipes per week (Best Value)
- Cocky 16: 16 meal swipes per week (Most Popular)
- Garnet 14: 14 meal swipes per week (Good Value)
- Carolina 10: 10 meal swipes per week (Default Plan)
Meal swipes can be used in our residential restaurants for all-you-care-to-eat dining or in retail for a meal equivalency. You can use one swipe per meal period and there are 4 meal periods per day. Unused meal swipes expire at the end of the week and meal swipes will reset back the following week.
Some students have meal plan requirements. The Carolina 10 plan is the minimum required meal plan for all first-year and Gateway students living on-campus in university housing. For students living in Bates House residence hall, the Carolina 10 Gold plan is the minimum required meal plan.
Select the amount of meal plan dollars you'd like for the semester:
- Platinum: $325 Meal Plan Dollars
- Gold: $190 Meal Plan Dollars
- Silver: $25 Meal Plan Dollars
Meal plan dollars (MPD) are tax free and can be used for snacks, coffee or overages at retail locations when using a meal equivalency. MPD can be used at all dining locations and expire at the end of the semester.
Purchase your meal plan beginning July 19, 2017.
Visit my.sc.edu, select “Your Student Account” and choose your desired meal plan.