Interested in a free online professional development opportunity? The Annual EDUCAUSE 2014 Virtual Conference will feature 63 webcast sessions open to all staff and faculty at no cost. Some highlighted sessions include:
- "What's in Your Toolbox? Supporting Online Teaching at the University of Tennessee"
- "National Initiatives in Competency-Based Education: Progress and Lessons Learned"
- "Behind the Curtain: Technologies Supporting Student Success"
- "Student Success is Everybody's Business"
- "It Takes a Community: Responding to Developing Leaders"
- "The New, New Leadership Challenge"
To view the complete list of all 63 sessions, please click here.
The Division of Information Technology will broadcast select sessions at a central location on the Columbia campus. In order to assist in space planning, please email email@example.com if you are interested in attending the virtual broadcast. In your email, please indicate:
- Your name, title, and department
- The specific session(s) you are interested in watching
After determining the level of interest, we will communicate the location of the broadcast
to interested parties.
For those in Columbia or on other USC System campuses who are unable to attend one or more sessions, please let us know if you are interested in receiving links to recorded sessions after the conference has concluded. We will be happy to email you links as they become available.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Foster, public relations coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org