ELI - the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative - is seeking proposals for the 2014 Annual Meeting that has the theme: "Connected Learning: Opening Pathways, Enabling Collaborations."
Specifically, they are:
"...seeking proposals that address the key issues and opportunities in connected learning
and areas of interest among the teaching and learning community including:
• Assessment of Student Learning
• Online and Blended Teaching and Learning
• Emerging Technology, Future Models, and Academic Transformation
• Digital and Information Literacies
• Mobile Learning
• Methods for Evaluating Technology-Based Instructional Innovations"
Complete information about the call for proposals and Annual Meeting can be found here.