Finding suitable career opportunities for both the prospective University employee and their partner can often be a critical component of a candidate’s decision to accept a job offer at UofSC.
Our Dual Career Employment Services Program helps to make that decision easier by providing employment assistance to the accompanying partners of newly hired faculty and staff. From building a resume to planning a proactive networking strategy – our experts will provide everything you need to conduct a successful job search.
- Free employer referral service assistance
- Referrals to USC job openings and letters of support
- Career planning and coaching
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Networking contact assistance
- Columbia and surrounding area job referrals
- Job offer negotiation information
- Community and volunteer referrals
- Current local job market information
How To Apply
To request for assistance through our Dual Career Employment Services Program, complete the Referral Form [pdf], Placement Questionnaire [pdf] and Authorization to Release Contact Information Form [pdf] and return it to the Office of Recruitment and Employment, located at 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 117, Columbia, S.C. 29208.
Once your paperwork is received, an employment counselor will contact you to start the process. Please remember that it’s better to take advantage of these services during the search process or as soon as you know you will be relocating to the Columbia area.