The following vendors will be on campus this month – offering free one-on-one counselling sessions to their members. Schedule an appointment today to ensure you are ready for your future retirement.
Schedule an appointment to meet with a TIAA-CREF consultant to discuss your personal financial situation on a confidential basis. These knowledgeable consultants will be able to help State Optional Retirement Program (State ORP) and 403b plan members:
- Simplify their finances through consolidating their assets
- Find the right allocation mix
- Develop an investment strategy that makes since
- Understand investment choices available to them
- Learn about TIAA-CREF retirement income flexibility
- Find out what they need to do to prepare for retirement
March 7, 8 and 9
April 4, 5 and 6
May 2, 3 and 4
June 6, 7 and 8
Call 800-732-8353 to schedule your appointment. Appointments are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Benefits Office, located at 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 801.
David Bennett, Mass Mutual's retirement education specialist, will be available to meet with employees who participate in the Mass Mutual State ORP or 403b plan. These one-on-one meetings are a great opportunity to obtain answers to your ORP questions, review your account(s) and asset allocation, learn techniques for navigating the Mass Mutual website, and add or change beneficiaries.
Book your appointment online or call Mr. Bennett at 803-404-0019. Appointments are available from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Benefits Office, located at 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 801.
Timothy Goldman, MetLife’s financial advisor, will be available to meet with employees who participate in the MetLife State ORP or 403b plan. During your individual consultation, you will be able to:
- Review your current retirement strategy
- Identify ways to improve your current situation
- Understand your state retirement benefits and how they fit into your overall plan
- Determine if you are in need of additional retirement or estate planning
- Create a legacy plan to care for your dependents; children and parents
To schedule an appointment, contact Timothy Goldman by calling 803-476-0374 or emailing email@example.com. Appointments are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Benefits Office, located at 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 801.
Employees who participate in the South Carolina Deferred Compensation Program’s (SCDCP) 401K or 457 plans, may schedule an appointment to meet with Rob Seidel, Empower Retirement’s specialist. Rob will provide you with analysis to help you determine how much you will need to retire, what your distribution options are, how long your savings will last, and if your investment choices meet your goals.
Tuesday, March 14
Tuesday, April 18
Wednesday, April 19
Wednesday, May 17
Wednesday, June 14
Tuesday, July 18
Email Rob Seidel at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Benefits Office, located at 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 801.
Posted March 6, 2017