The Division of Human Resources is pleased to announce that the current USC Jobs website will be upgraded in the summer of 2017! This upgrade will transition our organization from using PeopleAdmin version 5.8 to their Select Suite version 7. The goals of this upgrade are to significantly improve the hiring experience for the university’s applicants, hiring managers and approvers, to support more efficient processes, and to strengthen compliance efforts.
Please refer to this area of the HR Toolbox over the next few months for helpful resources including:
- GoLive notifications regarding upcoming changes for applicants and HR Contacts.
- Specific actions for HR Contacts to take to prepare for the upgrade — pay close attention to deadlines and timelines for taking actions.
- Training resources and materials.
- GoLive Countdown Notification #1 [pdf]
- GoLive Countdown Notification #2 [pdf]
- GoLive Countdown Notification #3 [pdf]
- GoLive Countdown Notification #4 [pdf] – New GoLive date is June 27, 2017
- GoLive Countdown Notification #5 [pdf] – GoLive implementation timeline *UPDATED*
- GoLive Countdown Notification #6 [pdf] – Reminders, sneak peaks and user group definitions
Timelines and Website Functionality
- GoLive Implementation Timeline *UPDATED* [pdf]
- New Features and Improvements [pdf]
- Quick Reference Guide [pdf] – User group descriptions