This position has been filled. However, check back for future employment opportunities with International Student Services!
Looking for an Internship this Fall?
Here is a great opportunity to gain experience while going to school full time! If
you have a creative mind and enthusiasm, apply to be the Internationalization Intern
with International Student Services.
The Internationalization Intern will be involved with various projects associated with marketing, advertising and promotion of our office using several forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of the office.
Projects will include:
- Creating and distributing marketing/advertising materials for office outreach initiatives in print and on the web.
- Connect with and answer inquiries from media, individuals, and organizations, often via telephone and email.
- Creating videos for Thinking Globally and other programs.
- Research, write and distribute press releases and PSA’s to targeted media.
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop or similar software required.
Internship would generally last a Semester, but can be extended for up to a year depending
Applications close on May 6th at 11:59pm.
Apply via our online application.