Create a meaningful leadership experience.
Whether you are looking to start your involvement journey, looking to do something
new, trying to make sense of what you have already done, or just want to bounce some
ideas off someone, we are here to help you chart your own course and have meaningful
experiences that will help you achieve your after-graduation goals.
Schedule an Appointment
- Visit sc.campus.eab.com and log in.
- Select Make an Appointment, then select Involvement & Engagement.
- Next select Leadership Coaching unless you are scheduling a Graduation with Leadership Distinction appointment. In that case, select GLD Intro Meeting.
- Select the location Leadership and Service Center, and select a coach.
- Select an appointment time that fits your schedule.
- Confirm appointment details and in the Additional Details window, share why you're scheduling the apointment.
- Select Confirm Appointment to finalize your appointment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability across several days to request a leadership coaching appointment. Provide a brief statement sharing why you are scheduling the appointment.
Meet with a member of our leadership coaching team.