How can you make an impact this week?
Browse all opportunities on Garnet Gate.
How to Register
We use GarnetGate to manage registration for Impact Weekly Service Trips. If you're registering and plan to bring a friend, do not RSVP for them. Your friend should RSVP on their own.
Here's how to register for an upcoming service trip:
- Visit the Leadership and Service Center's Garnet Gate page and log in using your USC username and password. (The same as you use for BlackBoard).
- To find upcoming events, select Events and the browse upcoming events. Or use the search bar with keywords such as Impact or the name of the service site where you'd like to volunteer.
- When you find an event you're interested in, click it to review the project details and volunteer information.
- If you'd like to participate RSVP to Event.
- Next, select I Will Attend and click RSVP.
- If you change your mind or can’t attend, use the same process to change your RSVP to I Will Not Attend.