Policies and procedures relating to faculty may be separately maintained and distributed in the relevant campus-specific faculty manual. Campus chief academic affairs officers are responsible for ensuring all faculty manuals are kept current and revised to reflect newly approved university policies within six months of approval. After review by the appropriate faculty governance body, draft revisions to a faculty manual should be forwarded to the Office of the Provost. The Office of the Provost will coordinate the final review process in preparation for presentation to the Board of Trustees. All revisions to the faculty manual must be approved by the president and the USC Board of Trustees.
- USC Columbia faculty manual website
- Regional Campuses faculty manual website
- USC Aiken faculty manual website (requires username and password)
- USC Beaufort faculty manual [pdf]
- USC Upstate faculty manual website