Skip to Content

University Registrar

Change of Address

If you or your parents move, the change may affect your residency status and tuition rate. Advise the university of any residency changes as soon as possible to prevent holds.

If you are a documented South Carolina resident but later move to another state or, the person upon whom you are dependent moves out of South Carolina, it may change your residency status. Contact the SC residency office when these situations arise to document the new situation to avoid financial holds being placed on registration, or receipt of a transcript or diploma.