Sharing Student Information
Due to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the Student Success Center can share only limited information with parents.
Assistant Directors and the Director of the SSC are happy to talk with parents about our resources and how to connect their student with the services we supply.
Helping Your Student
Success Partners offers an intentional partnership between key stakeholders in a student's educational experience: the student, parents and the Student Success Center at the University of South Carolina.
Students get more individualized attention, and parents receive regular reports on their student's academic progress.
Sign Up for Success Partners
Students and parents are eligible to register prior to the beginning of each academic semester. Students will receive preferred access to our services, included unlimited access to tutoring, individualized, one-on-one support from a trained Success Consultant at least five times during the semester.
Registration is closed for the 2017-2018 AY.
Complete the form
Eligibility & Registration
The program is for:
- First year freshmen students
- 'Stalled' seniors, or those who have passed their expected graduation date and continue to remain at USC
Success Partners Benefits for Students
Students will receive preferred access to the Student Success Center services, including:
- Unlimited access to tutoring
- Individualized support from a success consultant least five times during the semester
- Connections with faculty members, advisors, etc.
- Guided and monitored study time
- Help identifying strategies that are most effective for their personal learning style