PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password.
- Search for your program of choice by searching for the title of the program.
- Complete the program application online.
- For undergraduate credit-bearing programs only:
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into the Program
- For students who receive financial aid (including scholarships and loans), submit the following directly to the Financial Aid Office:
- For participants of the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures programs
in Costa Rica, France, Germany, or Spain:
- Upload the Study Abroad Approval Form through the "Documents" tab in Symplicity