Skip to Content
MS Office 365
Installation instructions for Mac
- Log into portal. http://portal.office.com
- Click Install Office 2016
- The following instructions will appear and the file will download to your default
location (typically downloads).
- Once downloaded, open downloads to find the Microsoft_Office_20…..Installer.pkg file
- Double click on the installer file
- Follow the steps of installation
- Accept the terms
- Add for all users on this machine.
- Do not change the location of the install and click Install. You may be prompted
to enter password if admin on the computer. Type in password and wait.
- You will be notified when the installation is complete.
- Open finder > applications and then double click Outlook.
- Click Get Started
- Click Sign In
- Type your O365 username and click Next.
- Choose work or school account
- Type in your password and click Sign In.
- Add an account
- You will have to activate the account with your username and password information.