Skip to Content
MS Office 365
Installation instructions for Windows 7 and 10
- On the O365 dashboard, click install Office 2016 in top right of the page.
- Once software is done downloading, you will need to click on the .exe file to install.
- The following window will appear and you will click Run.
- On the next window you will click yes.
- The Office software will start to prepare for the install.
- This may take a few minutes to install, and the following screen will appear.
- When the installation is complete, the following window will appear.
- Click Close to close that install window.
- You will also notice that there will be shortcuts on your task bar.
- Now click on your start/windows button and open Outlook 2016.
- Click next to set up your Outlook mail client.
- Once you click next, verify that your O365 username and password are correct as it
may auto populate and again click next.
- Your account is now being set up.
- The following window will appear when it is complete. Click finish and your Outlook
mailbox will open. Note: it will take a bit longer the first time it opens.