The Khoury Fitness Area in the Gregory Health and Wellness Center is equipped with the following:
- 20 selectorized strength machines (Nautilus, Atlantis)
- One(1) 8-station multi-use cable station
- 10 treadmills (SciFit, FreeMotion, Precor)
- 10 ellipticals (Scifit, Precor)
- 6 stationary bicycles (SciFit, Precor, 2 Schwinn indoor cycling bikes)
- 3 recumbent steppers (Scifit)
- 2 arm ergometers (Scifit)
- 12-unit wireless cardio theater, which includes ten(10) 32” LCD TV’s
- Fully-equipped free weight room
Not sure how to get started? Confidential health and fitness consultation is available to members.
Rules of Conduct for the Khoury Fitness Area
- Gym shorts and T-shirt, warm-ups or appropriate work out clothing must be worn. No jeans, belts, street clothes, etc. allowed.
- Gym shoes must be worn at all times. No open-toe sandals, boots, dress shoes, etc. allowed. (Athletic sandals are allowed. No flip-flops.)
- Use towels while on machines. Paper towels and cleaning solution is available to wipe machines down after use.
- Do NOT change television channels. Ask a staff member to change the channels for you.
- Do NOT adjust fans. Ask a staff member to adjust the fans if needed.
- No food or drinks allowed, with the exception of water in water bottles (plastic, NO GLASS).
- Be courteous. If room is crowded, please limit your time on the cardiovascular machines to 30 minutes. Be conscious of others waiting to use the strengthening machines. Do not remain on the machines during your rest period.
- Children under the age of 12 years old are not allowed in the fitness room unsupervised. If it is absolutely necessary for children under 12 to be in the fitness room, they must remain on the blue benches near the office. For their safety and the safety of others they are not allowed on any equipment and cannot be up running around the equipment.
- Children under the age of 15 must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Children ages 12 to 13 years are allowed on the cardiovascular equipment only.
- Children ages 14 to 16 are allowed on cardiovascular and strengthening equipment.