Students who have registered for an Orientation session are reminded of the following:
- Student's may check in at the Bradley Arts and Science Building at 9:00 am on the first day. All students must be checked in by 9:30 am. Parent orientation will be held at 5:30 pm on the first day of orientation in the John R. "Pete" Arnold Special Events Room in the Bradley Arts and Science Building. Students will need to report at 9 am for the second day of orientation. Students will need to check with their assigned PAL for information regarding where to begin on the second day.
- You must have paid your Orientation fee to the USCL Business Office.
- You must bring a picture ID to Orientation.
- You must bring the tag number, make, and model of any automobile you plan to park on campus.
- Prior to attending orientation, you should take the ONLINE MATHEMATICS PLACEMENT TEST. Go to USC Lancaster's Math Placement Test web page for those important instructions.
Once you have completed the test, you will be instructed to print out a score sheet.*Bring this with you to your chosen Orientation session.*
If you are unable to take the Math Placement test before you arrive on campus, we will provide you with a space to do so at 3:45pm on the first day of orientation. However, it is in your best interest to take this test before arriving to orientation.
Remember that this test is not a reflection of your ability; it is simply used to place you into the appropriate mathematics course at USCL. Should you have any questions concerning the test, contact Dr. Shemsi Alhaddad firstname.lastname@example.org at USC Lancaster.
Students must register in advance for an orientation session. Please do not report to Orientation without an advance reservation or fee payment. Students will receive orientation invitations by mail once admission applications are finalized. In order to help us effectively plan for Orientation, you should register at least five business days before the session you want to attend.