Ready to apply?
If you're not sure if you have the right prerequisites, we recommend contacting a Palmetto College representative before you start the application process. All of our bachelor's degree completion programs require previous college credit, and it can sometimes be hard to tell if you have the right prerequisites. Our representatives can answer all your questions and help you plan for your degree.
Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Go to the USC Columbia application page (Please note the deadlines at the bottom of the page)
- For Application Type, choose one of the following:
- Transfer—Students who have never enrolled in the USC system
- Re-Admit—Students who have taken classes at the USC Columbia campus at any time and are returning
- Change of Campus—Students who are currently enrolled in the USC system and are changing from one campus to another
- Set up and manage your account under Create Your Account
- Complete the application (Permanent Address, Current Address, Emergency Contact, Personal Information)
- In Enrollment Plans, please do the following:
- Program Choice—Choose Palmetto College
- Selection—Choose Elementary Education
- Complete the rest of the application and click Application is Complete
For application questions, please contact the USC Columbia Office of Admissions at 803-777-7700 or email@example.com
For questions about the USC Columbia Palmetto College elementary education program,
please contact Kristy Sokol at 803-777-3570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.