With flexible and innovative degree programs and an engaging campus life that includes student organizations and opportunities to study abroad, USC Salkehatchie provides the foundation for extraordinary achievement.
To enroll at USC Salkehatchie as a new student you must:
- have earned a high school diploma, GED, or foreign secondary school equivalent.
- be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or hold an approved, valid visa.
- complete an application for admission and pay the application fee.
- submit your final, official high school transcript or GED, as well as official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended. Those institutions can send transcripts directly to us. Please contact them and ask them to do so.
- if you are under 25 years of age, have taken the SAT or ACT and have those scores sent to USC Salkehatchie. A minimum score is not required for admission to the campus, but a score must be on file before students can register for their first semester. Test scores may impact requirements for transfer to other USC campuses, as students with lower SAT/ACT scores may be required to complete 30 semester hours before changing campus.
- submit immunization and health records.
Ready to Apply?
You can begin your application online.