Whether you’re applying for the first time, finishing your degree or rediscovering
your passion for learning, the University of South Carolina Union offers affordable
options to receive a high-quality education.
With flexible and innovative degree programs, affordable tuition and fees, and opportunities for financial aid and scholarships, our campus makes it easy to get your degree.
- Official high school transcript
- If your high school provides electronic copies of transcripts, please make sure they
are signed before being sent.
- Official SAT or ACT test scores sent directly from the testing agency (CollegeBoard.org
or ACTstudent.org) to USC Union
- Official test scores are only required if you are under the age of 25
- $40 application fee or SAT/ACT fee waiver (please check with your high school guidance
counselor if you are unsure of your eligibility for a fee waiver)