- Official high school transcript
- If your high school provides electronic copies of transcripts, please make sure they are signed before being sent.
- Official SAT or ACT test scores sent directly from the testing agency (CollegeBoard.org or ACTstudent.org) to USC Union
- Official test scores are only required if you are under the age of 21
- $40 application fee or SAT/ACT fee waiver (please check with your high school guidance counselor if you are unsure of your eligibility for a fee waiver)
Ready to apply? Start your application online.