ADMINISTRATIVE EMPLOYEES CLUB OFFICERS FOR
PRESIDENT: Joe Fortune, University Housing firstname.lastname@example.org (803) 777-4283
PRESIDENT-ELECT: Lauren Welch, College of Hospitality, Retail, & Sport Management email@example.com (803) 777-0488
SECRETARY: Emily Davis, Distributed Learning Support Services firstname.lastname@example.org (803) 777-7211
TREASURER: Jennifer Capell, Audit and Advisory Services email@example.com (803) 777-3732
Top 5 Reasons to join the Administrative Employees Club!
5. Become part of the USC family.
4. Get involved on campus.
3. Make a difference in the USC community.
2. Have fun with other Gamecocks!
1. Make new friends!
Join a time-honored tradition at the University of South Carolina. Membership dues are only $10 per year!
* Membership Form 2013-2014
Some of our activities throughout the year include:
- Sports Luncheons
- Fall and Spring Golf Tournaments
- AEC Lounge for pre-game and half-time gathering during home games at Williams-Brice Stadium
- After-work social hours
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Year-End Fiesta
- Benefits Fair
- Holiday Party
- Lake Murray Cruise
- Fashion Show
- Community Service
The various AEC events are organized by University employees and offer something for everyone.
Please join and volunteer at events.
Get AEC news and updates by doing any or all of the following:
- Visit and like our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/USCAEC
- Subscribe to the AEC Listserv by sending an email to listserv@LISTSERV.SC.EDU. Include in the text of the message the following command: Subscribe USCAEC-L yourfirstname yourlastname
- Stop by the AEC table at the Benefits Fair on September 30, 2013.
- Direct any questions or comments about the AEC to any of the Officers listed above.