Harris Pastides, Dean
Elaine M. Frank, Chair, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
G. Thomas Chandler, Chair, Department of Environmental Science
James R. Hebert, Chair, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Russell R. Pate, Chair, Department of Exercise Science
Carleen H. Stoskopf, Chair, Department of Health Administration
Barbara E. Ainsworth, Director, Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
Donna L. Richter, Chair, Department of Health Promotion and Education
- Distinguished Professor Emerita and Dean Emerita
- Winona B. Vernberg, Ph.D., Purdue University, 1951
- The Norman J. Arnold School of Public Health is divided into the Departments of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Environmental Health Sciences, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Exercise Science, Health Administration, and Health Promotion and Education.
- The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders and the Department of Health Promotion and Education have no undergraduate degree program but do offer certain courses for undergraduate credit. For course descriptions, see the department section. The Department of Exercise Science offers the B.S. in Exercise Science. For detailed degree information consult the department section.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Exercise Science
- Health Promotion and Education
[Bulletin Home Page] [Undergraduate Bulletin Contents] [Disclaimer] [Office of Undergraduate Admissions]
This web site updated September 2001 by Thom Harman, and copyright © 2001-2002 by the Board of Trustees of the University of South Carolina. All Rights Reserved.