The University of South Carolina Career Center's Education Recruitment Day is your chance to find talented students. Visit www.sc.edu/career and log into the Employer section of JobMate for any event information that you are not able to find on this web page. Be sure to contact us should you have additional questions. Click on the following hyperlink to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
NOTE: All hyperlinks are in garnet text.
If you are in need of ADA accommodations such as but not limited to interpreters, captioning, or enlarged print, please contact Sandra Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-777-1988 for assistance.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Colonial Life Arena
EmployerUnload and Registration
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Dinner will be available
4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Early bird registration: $200 until February 14, 2014.
Late registration (credit card only): $275 (February 15 - February 26, 2014)
Payments may be submitted via check, VISA, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express.
USC's Federal Tax ID: 57-6001153
Refund/Cancellation Policy: All payments must be received no later than two(2) weeks prior to the career event. If an employer has not paid in full and/or cancels less than two (2) weeks prior to the event, the organization will be held responsible for the payment. All cancellations must be provided in writing by email to email@example.com. Future registrations for career events will not be allowed until the balance is paid. If an employer registers on or after the two-week period prior the event, all payments must be paid in full at the time of registration. No refunds will be issued after February 12, 2014.
Tobacco Policy: Employers please be aware that beginning January 1, 2014, the University of South Carolina is tobacco free. Please review the University policy at http://www.sc.edu/policies/univ500.pdf for additional details about Tobacco Free USC.
- Parking pass for a nearby garage
- Unloading and loading assistance (shipping information)
- Meals for up to 3 representatives
- A 6' x 2' covered table and 2 chairs
- Wireless access
- Electrical outlet ($50 charge requested in advance via registration)
Steps To Register:
- Click on the REGISTER FOR Education Recruitment Day to set up a JobMate account or log into JobMate.
- Select Job Fairs and Events to register for Education Recruitment Day.
- Select Job Fairs and search.
- You will see the Education Recruitment Day Icon and a register link to the right.
- Select the Register link and complete your registration information.