- PC or Mac
- Operating Systems – XP/Vista/7/OS10+
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0 or higher
- 1.8 GHz processor or better
- 512 MB ram or better
- High-speed internet connection
- InterviewStream can also be downloaded for use with an Ipad. Click on the “We’re Mobile” tab to download InterviewStream Go. Keep in mind that if you choose to use an iPad, you’ll need to stabilize it for the best picture quality.
- If you have any technical difficulties, email InterviewStream at email@example.com. All emails will be responded to by the next business day at the very latest. (9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST).
- If you do not have a computer that meets these requirements, you can call the Career Center and schedule an appointment to use the Mock Interview Room.
- Go to the Career Center’s website (www.sc.edu/career) to find the InterviewStream link.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to create an account. Enter your name, University email address (@email.sc.edu), create a password, and click “Register.”
- Once submitted, you can now login at the top of the screen using your relevant information.
- View the Tutorial to make sure you understand how to conduct your Mock Interview.
- Review the Expert Tips from interviewing experts. Topics include Key Questions, Interview Tips, and Interesting Topics.
- If you have forgotten your password, please use the “forgot password” button next to the login fields.
Conduct Your Interview:
- Click on “Conduct Interview” to begin.
- Select a pre-selected interview or select “Customize Your Own Interview?” if you’d like to practice particular types of questions.
- Click “Choose This Interview” or “Begin.” A brief Connection Test will take place to ensure that you have the appropriate upload and download speed and to check your webcam and volume settings.
- You will be asked your first question. The webcam will automatically record your response. Click the mouse or any key to end the recording.
- You will then be able to review your response, retry it, or go to the next question.
Watch Your Interview:
- Once you complete your interview, click on the “Watch Interview” button.
- Click on the questions to see and hear your responses.
Email Your Interview:
- Click on “Send Interview” below the screen.
Enter first and last name and email address as well as any comments to be sent with your interview.