Avoid parking in flood-prone areas; don't attempt to cross flood waters
Please do not park in flood-prone areas during this time. This includes the:
- Parking lots behind 300 Main St. (Swearingen Annex)
- Parking lots behind the Blatt P.E. Center
- Parking lot at University Children's Center on Wheat St.
DO NOT attempt to walk or drive through flood waters. Low areas on campus include:
- Intersection of Main St. and Whaley St.
- Sumter St. beneath the railroad bridge
- Pickens St. beneath the pedestrian crossing
For more safety information, monitor this site or visit www.erh.noaa.gov/cae/.