Emergency Procedures: Flash Flood
- Flash flood watch - Issued by the National Weather Service when conditions are favorable for flash flooding in the area
- Flash flood warning - Issued by the National Weather Service when flash flooding is in progress, imminent, or highly likely
- DO NOT walk or drive through flooded areas
- Avoid downed power lines
FLOOD - PRONE AREAS on campus include:
- Intersection of Main St. and Whaley St.
- Parking lots behind 300 Main St.
- Parking lots behind the Blatt P.E. Center
- Sumter St. beneath the railroad bridge
- Pickens St. beneath the pedestrian crossing