There are two basic methods to search the codesets:
- Simple Search
- This will search through every field of the
codeset looking for the text you specified.
- Results will be returned unsorted.
- Only active codes will be searched.
- You may search a single codeset or all available codesets.
- Advanced Search
- Allows you to search for text in specific fields of a single codeset.
- You may sort the results using any of the available fields.
- Note: To get a complete listing of the codeset leave all of the fields blank, set the sorting order,
then select the search button.
Questions or comments to
Page generated on Thu Sep 21 22:27:32 2017
Copyright © 1996 by the Board of Trustees of the
University of South Carolina