Meet Our Fellows!
The Partners in Inquiry (Pi) program provides opportunities for USC Graduate Students majoring in science, engineering, computing and mathematics to:
- Prepare to be tomorrow’s faculty by improving teaching and communication skills
- Provide enriching learning experiences for middle school students of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) concepts and applications
- Foster STEM content gain and professional development among participating middle school teachers
Fellows accomplish these goals through a cohort experience that includes:
- Spending 2 days working in a middle school science class plus planning time each week and
- Participating in GRAD 800, a 1 hour per week, fee-free course,1 semester
Fellows receive $10,000 semester stipend over the period August 16 - December 30, 2011.
Questions or Comments?
E-mail Ruth Patterson, Program Manager, email@example.com.