The Chronicle of Higher Education
The Chronicle is published online every weekday and is the top destination for news, advice, and jobs for people in academe. The Chronicle’s Web site features the complete contents of the latest issue; daily news and advice columns; thousands of current job listings; an archive of previously published content; vibrant discussion forums; and career-building tools such as online CV management, salary databases, and more.
Read The Chronicle at http://chronicle.com/
The Center for Teaching Excellence recommends that you join the Tomorrow’s Professor Mail List from the Stanford Center for Teaching and Learning. You will receive postings from this listserv twice weekly, usually on Monday and Thursday mornings.
To subscribe, click here:
For more information, click here:
EDUCASE Learning Initiative
EDUCAUSE is a nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology. The EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) provides a variety of resources to help you advance learning through IT innovation including white papers, technologies briefs, podcasts, and videos.
Members of the University of South Carolina academic community can take advantage of our group subscription to EDUCAUSE services by creating a personal profile here.
- Volume 5, Issue 2 (January 12, 2012)
- Volume 5, Issue 1 (August 10, 2011)
- Volume 4, Issue 2 (January 4, 2011)
- Volume 4, Issue 1 (August 10, 2010)
- Volume 3, Issue 2 (January 4, 2010)
- Volume 3, Issue 1 (August 25, 2009)
- Volume 2, Issue 2 (January 5, 2009)
- Volume 2, Issue 1 (August 13, 2008)
- Volume 1, Issue 3 (March 24, 2008)
- Volume 1, Issue 2 (December 6, 2007)
- Volume 1, Issue 1 (September 19, 2007)
The staff at the Center for Teaching Excellence maintain a mailing list for communicating information about our teaching colloquiums and seminars directly to interested faculty. To start receiving notification of upcoming events, you can subscribe here.