What is Y'ALL?
Y'ALL, which stands for "Young Alumni Leaving a Legacy," is an annual giving program designed to engage, educate, and steward alumni who graduated in the past 10 years. The campaign provides young alumni with the chance to support their alma mater and the academic area they’re most passionate about at Carolina.
Where Does My Gift Go?
Your gift can be designated to any of the university’s more than 4,000 funds. It’s all about deciding what fund means the most for you to support. Many of our alumni choose to support:
- Schools or colleges
- Campus organizations
- Classrooms & computer lab technology
What's My Impact?
Your participation is more important than the size of your the gift. Here are just a few examples of how any size annual gift can impact the student experience:
- Twelve gifts of $25 provide materials for community outreach in service learning courses.
- One gift of $30 supports the binding of two senior theses.
- Three gifts of $45 helps a student obtain a passport for study-abroad courses or research.
- Twenty gifts of $50 furnish one new computer in the student computer lab.
- One gift of $75 provides transportation for community activities in service learning courses.
- Eleven gifts of $100 covers one month of materials for the student computer lab.
How Do I get Involved?
If you are interested in volunteering for the campaign apply today!