SC Curriculum Access through AT
Funding for this CD ROM was provided by the SC Assistive Technology Program at the USC School of Medicine, Center for Disability Resources, University Center for Excellence. Additional funding and collaboration was also provided by the Southeast Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center, the SC State Department of Education and SC ETV.
The final production of this CD ROM was provided by i2Media.
The South Carolina Assistive Technology Program is funded under Public Law 105-394 by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR), US Department of Education, Grant # H224A960001. The SCATP web page can be found at www.sc.edu/scatp.
We gratefully acknowledge the following schools and school districts, and the staff, students and parents who shared their resources, schools and classrooms for the content of this CD ROM.
- Abbeville County School District
- Aiken County Public Schools
- Berkeley County School District
- Darlington County Schools
- The School District of Greenville County
- Horry County Schools
- Kershaw County School District
- School District Five of Lexington and Richland Counties
- Lexington County School District One
- Richland County School District One
- Richland School District Two
- Sumter School District Two
- Sumter School District 17
- Union County School District
- Abbeville Elementary School
- Ballentine Elementary School
- Cherryvale Elementary
- Columbia High School
- Dutch Fork High School
- Gilbert High School
- Goose Creek Elementary School
- Lugoff Elgin Elementary School
- Lugoff Elgin Middle School
- Northwood Middle School
- Oakland Elementary
- Pendergrass Fairwold School
- Satchelford Elementary
- Saxe Gotha Elementary
- South Carolina School for the Deaf and the Blind
- Washington Center School
We also acknowledge the students included in this CD Rom and many other students in South Carolina who have worked so hard to overcome barriers using assistive technology. They are the true measures of success.