SC AT Expo 2009
South Carolina Assistive Technology Expo 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
Columbia, South Carolina
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
NO PRE-REGISTRATION NECESSARY
- Exhibits and workshops about the latest assistive technology for people with disabilities and age-related limitations.
- If you would like to exhibit, contact Mary Alice Bechtler at MaryAlice.Bechtler@uscmed.sc.edu.
- Continuing education for OT, PT, SLP, Infant/Toddler, and Social Work will be offered for some workshops.
- To request special accommodations email the SC Assistive Technology Program (SCATP) at Sally.Young@uscmed.sc.edu or call (803) 935-5263 or 800-915-4522 by March 1, 2009.
- Sign language interpreters will be available throughout the day.
Sponsored by the South Carolina Assistive Technology Program at the USC School of Medicine Center for Disability Resources, the SC Department of Education, the SC Department of Disabilities and Special Needs, the SC Association for Educational Technology, Mid-Carolina AHEC, Inc., and the SC Assistive Technology Advisory Committee, Division of State Information Technology (DSIT), SC Budget and Control Board.