SC AT Expo 2010
Check this page regularly for updates!
South Carolina Assistive Technology Expo 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
9 am – 4 pm
Marriott Spartanburg at Renaissance Park
299 North Church Street
Spartanburg, SC 29306
(864) 596-1211 or toll free 1-800-228-9250
Marriott Spartanburg Website
*When making reservations, be sure to get the special $70 Expo room rate.
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
NO PRE-REGISTRATION NECESSARY
- Exhibits and workshops about the latest assistive technology for people with disabilities and age-related limitations.
- Our Exhibit Hall is full! If you would like to be contacted about exhibiting at next year’s Expo, please contact MaryAlice.Bechtler@uscmed.sc.edu.
- Continuing education for OT, PT, SLP, Infant/Toddler, and Social Work will be offered for some workshops.
- To request special accommodations email the SC Assistive Technology Program (SCATP) at Sally.Young@uscmed.sc.edu or call (803) 935-5263 or 800-915-4522 by March 1, 2009.
- Sign language interpreters will be available throughout the day.
Expo 2010 Handouts - check back for updates
Expo 2010 Exhibits - check back for updates
Sponsored by the South Carolina Assistive Technology Program at the USC School of Medicine Center for Disability Resources, the SC Department of Education, the SC Department of Disabilities and Special Needs, the SC Association for Educational Technology, the SC Assistive Technology Advisory Committee, Division of State Information Technology (DSIT), SC Budget and Control Board, Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, Department of Education, the Charles Lea Center, and Spartanburg Community College