AT and Learning Disabilities
Flashcards are an easy and fun way to study, helping with comprehension and memory. Flashcards provide condensed information so the student can focus on the important facts and ideas. The content of books is placed into a format that is easy to read and understand. For new information to be consolidated into long-term memory, it needs to be reviewed fairly soon after it’s learned. The most important information can be condensed into a small set of cards that can be reviewed rapidly, to help students store information in long term memory as well as memorize in less time.
- AplusMath - http://www.aplusmath.com/flashcards/ (pre-made)
- Funnel Brain - http://www.funnelbrain.com/ (pre-made)
- ProProfs - http://www.proprofs.com/flashcards/ (make your own)
- Scholastic - http://teacher.scholastic.com/tools/flashcards.htm (pre-made or make your own)
- Study Stack - http://www.studystack.com/ (pre-made or make your own)