Choosing the Best AT Solutions
See registration procedures and cost (if applicable). If you need special accommodations, please contact Lydia Durham at Lydia.Durham@uscmed.sc.edu or (803)935-5263. If possible, please make your requests a week before the training.
NOTE: The Center for Disability Resources has a fragrance-free policy. Please do not wear perfume or strongly scented lotion when attending workshops.
Choosing the Best Assistive Technology Solutions
for Your Child and Your Budget
presented by Tutor Eau Claire and the SC Assistive Technology Program as an Assistive Technology Seminar for Literacy Skills
When: Friday, November 22, 2013
RSVP for the time that suits your schedule.
12 – 1:30 PM or 3:30 – 5 PM
AT Resource Center located in the Poplar Building on Midlands Center Campus.
Use your GPS or Mapquest to find 8301 Farrow Road, Columbia, SC.
You will see a small sign that says “Midlands Center.”
Carol Page, PhD, CCC-SLP, ATP
Program Manager, SC Assistive Technology Program
USC School of Medicine, CDR, University Center of Excellence for Developmental Disabilities
(Limited to 15 people/session)
Upon arriving at Midlands Center Campus, follow these directions to the SC Assistive Technology Resource Center:
- Turn at the entrance to Midlands Center onto Azalea Avenue
- Pass Crape Myrtle Drive on the left and MC Evergreen Drive on the right
- Turn left onto MC Poplar Drive and park
- Go in the entrance of the Developmental Pediatric Clinic
- The AT Resource Center is across the hall from the waiting room - Room A 128
- If you don’t use GPS or MapQuest, you will find detailed driving directions to the SC AT Resource Center or in the link above.
To register for this workshop: