The Dean’s Circle is one of the most loyal groups of supporters in the College of Mass Communications and Information Studies.
Dean’s Circle members serve as college ambassadors and are part of the core group of supporters. Dean’s Circle members are invited to unique events throughout the year such as private receptions for guest speakers, tours of campus facilities, and meeting time with the dean and school directors.
These funds allow Dean Bierbauer to meet immediate needs of the college such as:
- Support the college’s annual scholarship luncheon.
- Help the college’s student competition teams and student organizations including Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), American Advertising Federation (AAF), Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ), Library and Information Science Student Association (LISSA), and Bateman Team.
- Support Maymester classes with expenses for travel and logistics.
- Send students and faculty members to conferences to present research papers.
- Support I-Comm Week events.
- Help bring speakers to campus.
An unrestricted gift of $1000 or more qualifies the donor to become a member of the college’s Dean’s Circle. The funds are expended at the Dean’s discretion. Gifts to Dean’s Circle are tax-deductible and individuals can be billed monthly.
For more information about joining Dean’s Circle, please contact Elizabeth Quackenbush at 803-777-7118 or email@example.com.