Computer Lab Schedules
All SJMC labs are for use by our majors ONLY. Access is by Carolina Card.
Equipment Check-Out Procedures
SJMC students have access to digital cameras and video equipment based on class registration. If you are in a class which requires this equipment, here's how you check it out:
- Obtain your user name and password for online reservation of equipment in Room 212 at 800 Sumter Street, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. This information is available for students the second week of the semester.
- Once you have your username and password, reserve equipment using our Equipment Reservation Form» (IF THE LINK IS NOT WORKING, SIMPLY GO TO THE EQUIPMENT OFFICE AND CHECK OUT YOUR EQUIPMENT.)
- Arrive at 800 Sumter Street, Room 212, Monday thru Friday during the hours listed on the right of this page to receive your equipment. You MUST have your student I.D. to check out equipment.
- Verify inventory of the equipment. It is the responsibility of the student to check that all items are included.
- Sign the equipment check-out form provided.
- Leave with your equipment.
Equipment Check-In Procedures
- Return equipment to 800 Sumter Street, Room 212, by the end of your reservation period. The check-in time is between 8:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. the next school day if reserved for overnight or weekend use. ( Note that equipment can be checked out for different durations according to the class in which a student is enrolled. If the student wishes to check equipment out for a longer period, they will need permission from their instructor.)
- Equipment will be checked by staff to make sure all items are included and in proper working order. Students are responsible for damaged or missing items.
- Before leaving make sure staff signs in your equipment on your check-out form.