Computer Lab Schedules
Equipment Check-Out Procedures
- Obtain your user name and password for online reservation of equipment in Room 212 at 800 Sumter Street, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. This information is available for students the second week of the semester.
- Once you have your username and password, reserve equipment using our Online Reservation Form.
- Arrive at 800 Sumter Street, Room 212, Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to receive your equipment. You MUST have your student I.D. to check out equipment.
- Verify inventory of the equipment. It is the responsibility of the student to check that all items are included.
- Sign the equipment check-out form provided.
- Leave with your equipment.
Equipment Check-In Procedures
- Return equipment to 800 Sumter Street, Room 212, by the end of your reservation period. The check-in time is between 8:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. the next school day if reserved for overnight or weekend use. ( Note that equipment can be checked out for different durations according to the class in which a student is enrolled. If the student wishes to check equipment out for a longer period, they will need permission from their instructor.)
- Equipment will be checked by staff to make sure all items are included and in proper working order. Students are responsible for damaged or missing items.
- Before leaving make sure staff signs in your equipment on your check-out form.