Computer Lab Schedules
Equipment Check-Out Procedures
- Obtain your user name and password for online reservation of equipment in Room 212 at 800 Sumter Street, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. This information is available for students the second week of the semester.
- Once you have your username and password, reserve equipment using our Online Reservation Form.
- Arrive at 800 Sumter Street, Room 212, Monday thru Friday during the hours listed on the right of this page to receive your equipment. You MUST have your student I.D. to check out equipment.
- Verify inventory of the equipment. It is the responsibility of the student to check that all items are included.
- Sign the equipment check-out form provided.
- Leave with your equipment.
Equipment Check-In Procedures
- Return equipment to 800 Sumter Street, Room 212, by the end of your reservation period. The check-in time is between 8:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. the next school day if reserved for overnight or weekend use. ( Note that equipment can be checked out for different durations according to the class in which a student is enrolled. If the student wishes to check equipment out for a longer period, they will need permission from their instructor.)
- Equipment will be checked by staff to make sure all items are included and in proper working order. Students are responsible for damaged or missing items.
- Before leaving make sure staff signs in your equipment on your check-out form.