Submit all application materials to The Graduate School no later than Sept. 15 preceding the spring or summer of anticipated enrollment in the M.A.T. program.
Admission Requirements for The Graduate School
- a baccalaureate degree (or the international equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- standardized test scores (consult the program to which you are applying for particular test requirements)
- official transcripts
- two or more letters of recommendation
- application fee
- English proficiency requirement*
- other supporting materials**
* An applicant whose native language is not English is required to submit a satisfactory score on the TOEFL or IELTS exam. For more information, please visit the International Applicants section on The Graduate School site.
** Many programs require personal statements, resumes, writing samples, audio files (recitals, auditions), art portfolios and/or licensure. Please consult your program for further requirements.
Program-specific admission requirements (in addition to the above)
In addition to those admissions criteria for all M.A.T. programs, candidates for the M.A.T. physical education program must submit:
- a qualifying score on either the Graduate Record Exam (target is at least a 400 verbal and 400 quantitative) or the Miller Analogies Test (target is at least 385)
- two or more professional letters of reference
- one- to two-page letter of intent in which you outline your career goals.
For more information, please visit the academic bulletin.