If you answered "YES" to these questions, it's time for you to mark your calendar for the School of Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management Career and Internship Fair.
Join recruiters from top companies in the industries of hotel, restaurant, club, meetings and event, and tourism management, and explore exciting career opportunities!
Participating vendors will be provided with a resume binder during the Career and Internship Fair. If you would like your resume included, you must:
- Go to the Career Center and have them critique your resume
- Resume MUST be ONE PAGE only
- Resume MUST be in PDF format only
- Resume font color MUST be BLACK
- You MUST submit your resume to Glenna Gillentine (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, January 22th, by 4:00 p.m.
- In your email, you MUST indicate whether you are an HRTM major, minor, alum, grad student or interdisciplinary studies
*Resumes that do not follow these guidelines will NOT be included in the book.
Important tips to help you prepare for the Career Fair:
- Use the USC Career Center to assist you in preparing your resume. Allow plenty of time as this may take several revisions
- Dress is business professional only
- Students who are not dressed appropriately will not be admitted to the Fair
- Visit the University Career Center's Job Searching, Interviewing & Networking page for helpful tips and resources
- Proper attire for an interview is business professional and is critical to securing a job. Many web sites have videos dedicated to helping you "dress for success."
USC Career Center
Thomas Cooper Library 5th Level
Drop-in Hours: Monday-Friday, 1:00-4:00 p.m.