Start March 6 and work through early August 2017!
The Sea Pines Resort internship consists of:
- Register for the spring 2017 semester and receive a grade of "I" until work is completed in early August 2017.
- January through mid-March take online or accelerated first session classes.
- Different food and beverage positions available: Server, server assistant, bar back, host/hostess, retail attendant, recreation attendant, culinary (various levels).
- Pay varies depending upon position worked and is paid bi-weekly.
- Discounted housing provided (deducted from bi-weekly pay). Includes electric, water, basic cable TV, wireless internet, local phone service.
- Must work in operations during the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing Golf Tournament. (Note: You will not be available to work the Masters.)
- "Gamecock Parents Package" available for family and friends.
- Leading resort in the industry and area.
- Resume builder.
- Training provided by The Sea Pines Resort once onsite.
- Students can expect to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Must continue to work through agreed upon date in August to receive a passing grade. Any student leaving prior to this date will receive a grade of "F."
We will work with you to ensure you can take enough hours to remain a full time student if required by your Financial Aid.
Learn more about the Sea Pines Resort.