You come to us:
An accelerated, one-day admissions event. Applicants interview in the morning, and receive an admission and financial award decision in the afternoon. This event is when we award our largest fellowships.
Decision in a Day Event Details
How it works:
Applicants must submit their application and required materials by the deadlines listed below. By participating in Decision in a Day, applicants can waive the statement of purpose and letters of recommendation requirements. All attendees are automatically considered for our largest fellowship awards. Before you leave, you'll receive your potential admission and financial award package.
Please note that registration for Decision in a Day does not guarantee an invitation or consideration for fellowship awards (see eligibility requirements below).
|Event Date||Application and Materials Deadline*|
|Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017||Friday, Oct. 6, 2017|
|Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017||Friday, Oct. 27, 2017|
*Applications and materials received after these dates will not be considered for these events.
How to participate:
- Register online for the MACC Decision in a Day event by the required deadline (see chart above).
- Submit your application and materials by 5 p.m. EST on the required deadline (see chart above).
Required application materials:
- Submitted online application and paid application fee
- For the required statement of purpose in the application, upload a Word document that says "MACC Decision in a Day."
- Transcripts from each college/university attended
- Official GMAT scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (International applicants only. See our International Students page for waiver policy and score requirements).
- For the required letters of recommendations, enter the following individuals as your references and select "No" to "Will this provider be submitting the letter of recommendation online?"
- Cumulative GPA or most recent 60 hrs GPA of at least 3.25
- Major GPA of at least 3.00
- GMAT score of at least 570 (or GMAT waiver)
Contact us at email@example.com.
This is a personalized opportunity to meet with us one-on-one. We’ll show you around, review your application materials, give you feedback and answer your questions.
Schedule a MACC 1-on-1 Meeting
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our calendar.
We come to you:
Catch us in a town near you! We visit graduate fairs and student organization meetings, and we even hold special information sessions outside of Columbia.
2017 MACC Travel Schedule
University of North Carolina, Charlotte Graduate Fair - September 15, 2017
Universtiy of South Carolina, Aiken Campus Visit (Accounting Club) - September 26, 2017
Salisbury University Campus Visit - September 26, 2017
Christopher Newport University Graduate Fair & Accounting Club Visit - September 27, 2017
Presbyterian College Campus Visit - September 28, 2017
College of William & Mary Graduate Fair - September 29, 2017
Lander University Graduate Fair - October 4, 2017
Furman University Campus Visit (Graduate School Night) - October 12, 2017
Converse College Graduate Fair - October 26, 2017
Metrolina Career Fair, Charlotte - November 2, 2017
Wofford College Graduate Fair - November 2, 2017
University of South Carolina Graduate Fair - November 9, 2017
If you can’t make it to an on-campus event, we offer online information sessions held at various times of the day to accommodate your schedule. Get all of your questions answered directly from the MACC director.
2017 Virtual Information Session Calendar
**Dates coming soon!