A rigorous 11-month MBA program designed to develop a solid foundation and functional expertise in an area that best fits your career aspirations.
- 11 months
- Intensive, business-focused and career-oriented
- Business Foundations curriculum functional expertise focus areas: Global Supply Chain and Operations Management, Human Resource Management, Corporate Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Market Analytics, General Management
We've packed all the quality and rigor of a Moore School MBA into a one-year program.
The Moore School’s MBA is designed for driven professionals who want to take their careers to the next level by investing one intense year to earn an MBA.
You will spend half the program taking foundation courses in our global business core with some of the world’s top business school faculty — faculty who possess a global perspective and who are leaders in their respective fields.
From there, you’ll have the opportunity to focus in an area of functional specialization that aligns with your individual career goals.
The top-ranked Moore School International MBA offers an immersive international experience designed to equip future global business leaders.
- 22 months (34 months for some language options)
- In-country language immersion in Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese or Arabic
- Five- to eight-month international consulting project
- MBA core curriculum
- Cross-functional specializations
Choosing where you earn your MBA can have a significant impact on your career path. At the Darla Moore School of Business, our priority is preparing you to become a global business leader.
Three reasons to earn your International MBA at the Moore School:
- Global — The Moore School is ranked as the #1 international MBA in the United States by U.S. News & World Report. While other schools study international business, our students live it — our program includes an extensive international immersion and second language development.
- Business — Business marketplaces and best practices around the world are constantly changing. We integrate our coursework with real-world consulting projects to help you become business ready on a global scale.
- Leader — Whether you are a global business leader in a nonprofit setting or a multinational Fortune 500 enterprise, you must know how to effectively manage people and resources. Our expanded leadership development curriculum prepares you with long-term leadership skills to give you the agility you need to succeed in any marketplace.