An Integrated Understanding of International Business
The Moore School offers an innovative process in which candidates are completely immersed in a rigorous MBA curriculum, enrolled in intensive language courses and then challenged to apply all the concepts they have learned to the successful implementation of an extensive corporate consulting project abroad.
- Gain expertise focused on best practices across traditional business functions.
- Analyze comparative institutional differences through an ethnographic perspective.
- Develop an understanding of global strategic issues.
- Examine the context in which global business operates.
- Pursue language acquisition through a language module and in-country immersion.
Candidates who demonstrate language capability to waive Language 1 are able to take an additional functional core course. Those who waive Language 2 take an additional elective course in the fall.
Some students may complete a project in addition to an internship.
Note: Some functional core classes may be offered after the International Marketplace Immersion.