Invest a year in creating a better future.
If you’re ready to elevate your career with a short-term investment, the one-year
MBA can be completed in just 10 months. We've packed the utmost in program quality
and rigor into an intensive program that can be completed quickly if you’re feeling
stuck in a workplace rut or you stop working temporarily. You also can complete your
MBA during a leave of absence from your job or during the transition from military
service to the civilian workforce.
Our rigorous, one-year MBA program begins annually in July. You’ll move quickly through
foundational courses, then spend the majority of their time on a functional specialization
— Finance, Global Supply Chain and Operations Management, Marketing or Strategic Management
— that aligns with your specific career goals.
Benefits of the MBA
- Challenge yourself with our MBA core delivering rigorous coursework in global business and management functions.
- Learn from some of the world’s top business school faculty who are leaders in their respective fields.
- Benefit from a curriculum delivering real-world business cases, simulations and projects.
- Develop functional expertise in a business discipline with electives, a functional specialization and/or graduate certificate.
- Gain from professional development and leadership opportunities.
- Leverage the Moore School’s global reputation and extensive alumni network.
- Achieve success with a customized career development program providing you with access
to top recruiters.
To learn more about the one-year MBA or how to apply, contact George Fetner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 803-777-3709.