Make an MBA your path to career-enhancing cultural awareness.
The unique opportunity to complete a rigorous MBA curriculum can turn your volunteer service and global connections into a dynamic international career. At the Darla Moore School of Business, you’ll embrace the nuances of international business and develop the cultural awareness that’s essential to thriving in both the nonprofit and for-profit sectors.
Whether you choose the one-year University of South Carolina MBA or the two-year International
MBA, you’ll develop the cross-cultural leadership and business intelligence sought
by today’s global companies.
Peace Corps Program Benefits
- Application fee is waived
- International MBA applicants: Service satisfies two-year minimum work experience requirement if service is completed prior to the start of the International MBA.
- Take part in the Global Leadership Fellows program to unlock tuition savings.
- Compete for the Coverdell Fellowship that can cover up to 70 percent of the applicable program fee if admitted to the International MBA.
- Access additional funding resources.
Learn more about your unique opportunity.
We can already tell you that your global perspective is sought-after by the world’s leading employers. If you’d like to elevate your career options or enjoy an enhanced return, lets talk about it during a one-on-one conversation by phone, virtual conference or in person.
As a returned Peace Corps volunteer, I wanted an MBA program that emphasized and valued cultural integration as well as recognized the growing necessity for socially responsible business practices across the globe and in various industries.
— Kate Williams
Impact Manager, Fair Trade USA, Oakland, California
Nicaragua SBD, 2011-2013
Unstoppable since 2015