Learn how to research topics and audiences, identify your own natural speaking style and tailor your message for maximum impact. Discover techniques to overcome common fears associated with public speaking, allowing you to present with confidence.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to deliver a well-organized, compelling message with confidence and dynamism
- How to effectively analyze audiences and tailor messages to them
- How to find your natural, comfortable speaking style
- How to think quickly and make unrehearsed presentations
- How to answer questions succinctly and effectively
- Brad Stratton, Ph.D.